Things you will need
- Nail Polish - clear or light pink
- Nail Polish Remover
- Clear Top Coat
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cotton Swabs
- A Small Dish
- Apply a coat of nail polish and let dry completely. . Cut out small pieces of the newspaper, just large enough to cover your entire nail.
- Pour some rubbing alcohol into your dish. Dip your nail into the rubbing alcohol, holding it there for about 10 seconds, then firmly press a piece of newspaper onto your nail for 20 seconds.
- Carefully peel off the newspaper so that the print doesn’t smudge. Do this for all the nails and let nails dry for 15 minutes
- Apply a clear top coat, this will seal the newsprint and give you a natural shiny finish.
- Take a cotton swab with nail polish remover and clean up the edges for a finished look.